Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would like the chance to message people. When click on name should be a option

You can message people on the forum. Simply choose the word balloon icon to the right of their name. Or if you choose their name you can then choose the Private Message option in their profile

Comment

i think ihe means ingame not on forum

Comment

Thanks that helps

Comment

If in game is the case, then unfortunately no. You can send friend requests in game only, as far as I know.

Comment

Thanks I would like them to change that

Comment

is there anybody who watches the game from official side i see noone since 1 month ;/

Comment

Yes Lilith we said the same

Comment

Paul as clan leader i had the problem since 6 months and saied that i need an ingame chat opportunity or an invite member to clan option but nothing yet in that direction

Comment

i think i play soon less this game new game is much more fun vs real enemys skill based

Comment

Yes I see your frustration

Comment

i play new c&c like as cio do i play since 1 week now platin with over 80 % winrate if some1 needs help in the game can wisper me maybe i get ban here but who cares is boring

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          i play new c&c like as cio do i play since 1 week now platin with over 80 % winrate if some1 needs help in the game can wisper me maybe i get ban here but who cares is boring

What’s it called I try it if don’t want to get u in trouble send it hear or Facebook you got me gemma

Comment

Tried it it’s hard for a old man to learn new things so going to give it one week. Thanks

Comment

Paul use Bluestack if u have pc if u add facebook account u can look at my account last 15 matches all won u can lok game history and see how i fight
                              maybe the replays help u i reached now platin with over 95 % winrate my name is akame in c&c

Comment

Working...
                              X