Apocalypse need new players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apocalypse need new players

Hi, For last season winner clan “Apocalypse”, need active players who donate and speak English. Join to best clan, play and have a fun. Thanks
    Last edited by Red Horseman; 2nd January 2019, 07:19 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

I am interested. Active and always donating. Been in Expert 1 for 3 months non-stop. Earned +1.5b chips so far. 3.5k wins
    ID
    QGFV-GDI-3QX-Y7W

Comment

Hi, I have found you, your profile looks good. Please apply and we will add you. All information we will give you then you join

Comment

If anyone wants to join to clan number 1 Apokalypse, to be a winner, please write me personal message and we will look what we can do.

Comment

Thanks. I saw your friend invitation then it suddenly disappeared.
          Please advise

Comment

I’m just looking to your profile . You can come any time. Leave your clan and do application in our.

Comment

Also, should I leave my clan first to be able to receive the invitation?

Comment

You need leave your clan, go to our clan, press button- for application, and we will add you.

Comment

In this game no clan invitations, you doing application your self. You can join to next clan if you leave your clan, and after you leave your clan you can see that button.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Applied!

Comment

Working...
                    X