Player Fights are up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB] Player Fights are up!

I started running into more players and even started losing more.
    I have a multitude of videos on my YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/0RkJIoM8f-o

I have been running into more players as well!

Comment

i had about 3 opponents - all 3 stoped playing i think. maybe lilith still plays a bit but not much. last about 2 weeks i met no real person and i do about 20 fights per day

Comment

Not one real player in 2 weeks
        And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

That's no good.
          Maybe you can coordinate with the other players of your level in order to play at the same time, from time to time?

Comment

lol...half of my fights are against real players...

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy Bogart View Post
              That's no good.
              Maybe you can coordinate with the other players of your level in order to play at the same time, from time to time?
              Unforntunely it does work like that I've stayed up when all the top players that have leveled up were on and i did fight after fight but still nothing.

I'm sure in time they will work it out and it will be fun again.
              And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

Currently, I believe, it is still a combination of the area of the world you are located and the level of your cards. I am playing in the Eastern United states and have almost all maxed used cards in my deck and I have not played a live player for a few weeks. Prior to that I would normally just match Norrin once or twice a week and NinjaNigel3434 once in awhile. However, I did notice more players in the highest leagues last week so we could maybe see players with higher cards in the near future.

Comment

hm. in the last weeks the top league had over 200 people. now under 200. of course i am not 100% sure about that but it seems so. or there is a new bug and the second top league is full with the currently 98 people :P normally its full with 100 and sometimes 99 if there is a bug. but a bug with 98 i didnt see yet.

Comment

I agree with shadowsong, it’s depends on location where you are, usually average I’m fighting with 4 real players a day, for old players just need to wait till next generation will come.

Comment

i wait since the game started about 6 months ago for the "next generation" :P at least i had some opponents from the "old players" but now they stopped playing and i feel lonely :P

Comment

I have my first lvl 10 tower as of yesterday; more lvl 12 equivelant cards are on the way.
                        I am catching up as fast as I can.
                        I am so close.

Comment

Cool. Are you in europe?

Comment

......I forgot about our regional limitations.
                            *no

Comment

:/ usa? If yes, Shadowsong is waiting for you ;]

Comment

Working...
                              X