% to get a chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % to get a chest

If someone is interested here are the chances to get a chest but of course its not very acurate after only 64 chests (last 2 weeks) used to find them out:
    Rarities Hours Counter Percent Biggest chains
    Silver 3 47 73,44% 5
    Gold 8 12 18,75% 1
    Battle 12 2 3,13% 1
    Mega 12 2 3,13% 1
    Super Battle 24 1 1,56% 1

That is interesting xario thanks for the info. So far I get enough non silver chests to have a long one to unlock overnight every night so I'm happy lol.
    Also your numbers may be skewed since they told you that you would be rewarded with more good chests since you got to the end of the sequence before they were ready for you to as an apology. I remember that from somewhere...

Comment

Norrin that was about 2 weeks ago and after the admins repaired the cycle for me i started to make the log

Comment

I am in line with your chest percentages, minus gold chests. I am getting about 15 silver chests in a row and then a mega or battle. Basically I get just silver chests almost 3 days in a row from battles to fill the chest slots. Since the league update, over two weeks ago, I have not received any gold chests. So based on your numbers my two week period of 64 chests would be 60 silver chests, 2 mega and 2 battle. No gold chests for me. And I have not gotten a super battle chest since about the first week of early access. I think the chest gods do not like me. Is there a ritual or something I need to perform? hahaha Ice is looking into it for me though. Hopefully there is a solution as I feel like xario will start leveling troop cards before me now with all of the gold chests

Comment

Shadowsong thats my actual numbers after 146 chests:
          Silver 3 107 73,29% 5
          Gold 8 28 19,18% 1
          Battle 12 4 2,74% 1
          Mega 12 6 4,11% 1
          Super Battle 24 1 0,68% 1

Comment

after about 350 chests:
            Silver 3 246 73,21% 5
            Gold 8 62 18,45% 1
            Battle 12 11 3,27% 1
            Mega 12 11 3,27% 1
            Super Battle 24 2 0,60% 1
            the biggest silver chain is 5. so if you play active you get at least a gold chest every day.

Comment

Gj xario .

Comment

great job xario xario nice achievements on chest so far

Comment

Just managed to get a Super Battle chest. Fist time seeing one. Didn't know what it was at first. Should be interesting to see what I get from it...

Comment

last week and today i got a silver chest chain of 6. thats not like the normal chains of 5. i dont know why it is so. there is a very small chance that i noted something wrong.
                    Last edited by xario; 26th January 2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I don' know what changed however, I have been playing against people or bots that have anywhere from 1,000-1,500 higher tower health as well as minion levels usually 3 or 4 levels higher. What has changed regarding that? It is damn near impossible to get a win. I'e played the lowest buy in to the 17.5 buy in and still not a win. I have spent real money trying to get closer but that doesn' seem to help whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyIce55 View Post
                        I don' know what changed however, I have been playing against people or bots that have anywhere from 1,000-1,500 higher tower health as well as minion levels usually 3 or 4 levels higher. What has changed regarding that? It is damn near impossible to get a win. I'e played the lowest buy in to the 17.5 buy in and still not a win. I have spent real money trying to get closer but that doesn' seem to help whatsoever.
                        Hey MattyIce55, nice to see you on the forum. Could you please send me you CCB Username or Player ID please via Private Message and I'll happily have a look into your profile and logs and see if there's anything that stands out.

To send me a private message simply click/tap on the speech bubble next to my username to the left of this post.

Comment

Yes, and I kindly thank you for such a rapid response.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyIce55 View Post
                            Yes, and I kindly thank you for such a rapid response.
                            I've passed your details onto the team and I'll update you when I hear back from them.

Comment

Working...
                            X