New update in december

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update in december

hi Tommy thanks for update (https://forum.outplay.com/forum/game...update-to-gold). i played very much and have full honor in arena 10 :P cool update. no problems noticed. only in deck screen i see 30/36 cards found but there are at the moment only 31 cards in game - i think you will bring 5 new cards next week

xario you are very observant. Yes new cards will be coming very soon! I’ll give you a full update on Monday!

Comment

@all players: please be careful in which arena you fight. a good strategy is to find the arena you can beat with minimum 50% chance when you have max honor points in that arena. and another thing lets say you start arena 8 with 0 honor and you can only hardly beat your bot enemies. you should play in a lower arena because the bots become stronger the more honor you have. the new unlocked arenas can be a trap for many players. so please: be careful and choose wisely.

Comment

Tommy i found a bug in profile it says cards found but the number is wrong by 1. i have 30 and it shows 29 - i am not sure if it was wrong also before the update.

Comment

• Tommy
          Tommy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Xario, that is not something I have come across, let me look into it and I'll get back to you.

is there a higher league than rookie 1? i am in it and i dont see a higher league for next week.

Comment

• Tommy
          Tommy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Xario, we will be releasing more Leagues but at this point in the year it will probably be after Xmas.

hi devs. some comments:
        1. please make the skill of hero (white circle) be over the castle so we see where we aim. it was so before update.
        2. it would be great if we could buy something with gold. i am making about +50 million gold per day without stress and cant use it.
        3. sending gift to a friend gives 50 gold - it should better be something like a random card because 50 gold is not worth clicking :P
        4. red (epic) cards have not been worth deploying also at high level yet - they are way too underpowered and today you nerfed them even more :P
        5. purple (mythic) cards drop chance is way too low in my opinion.
        6. enemy bot castles with very high hp show hp in 2 lines sometimes
        7. since the update today i have a bit more lags.
        8. when clicking accept & send in social and you cant accept all because for one or more you have stil to wait, it doesnt accepts the open gifts too
        Last edited by xario; 19th December 2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

With this new update, is There a place in the forums where we can share friend codes?

Comment

Hey xario , thought I'd drop in to answer some questions/share some info with you:
            1. This is part of a larger Spell/Ability UI update, visual clarity for your aiming will be returning soon*
            2. We have some larger economy changes coming along, and with win rates still being inflated due to bots we're caution of making to many large changes before the player base grows (and the win rate normalizes)
            3. See 2!
            4. Only the Assassin got a nerf, and I think we all know why =P (look at you Spell/Assassin cycle decks)
            5. In addition to economy changes their are some chest content changes, may take a little whilst to feel their effects but since making them I've earned two new hero cards!
            6. & 7. & 8. I'll take a look into those
            Cheers,
            Tivinu

Comment

Originally posted by Tivinu View Post
              Hey xario , thought I'd drop in to answer some questions/share some info with you:
              1. This is part of a larger Spell/Ability UI update, visual clarity for your aiming will be returning soon*
              2. We have some larger economy changes coming along, and with win rates still being inflated due to bots we're caution of making to many large changes before the player base grows (and the win rate normalizes)
              3. See 2!
              4. Only the Assassin got a nerf, and I think we all know why =P (look at you Spell/Assassin cycle decks)
              5. In addition to economy changes their are some chest content changes, may take a little whilst to feel their effects but since making them I've earned two new hero cards!
              6. & 7. & 8. I'll take a look into those

Cheers,
              Tivinu
              thanks for the answers

A new point:
              I have 10 friends and someone sends a friend request - i want to decline it and click the red "X". the request isnt deleted and i get the message: your friend list is full.

And another new point: Yesterday i could send gifts normaly. today i try to send a gift to sacramento joe, who i unfriend 1h ago but he still appeas there but not in my friends list also if i have restarted the app and then the friends send gift system loads endless and i cant fight anymore until i restart the app. easy fix: on unfriend, also delete sent gifts between the 2 players. And i wanted to readd him to fix the bug but it says: player is ignored :P if i unfirend someone i dont want to ignore him hehe

and the notifications that someone sent you 50 gold arent needed in my opinion.
              Last edited by xario; 21st December 2017, 05:09 AM.

Comment

i just wanted to check what changed in game. But guys you are too slow I am in beta tester for another game currently. They balanced op heroes in 2 days. But in ccb it took 3 month to nerf dwarven tower. Bye good works

Comment

• xario
                  xario commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you came in the forum of the game to say that you dont like the game? ... good to know

3 month lol.( it was quite less). this company has more games, not only this one. Also there are a lot of facts to make faster stuff, number of ppl working on it, community etc etc etc.. dont be ...
                Last edited by Camelius; 19th December 2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

the beta started on 10th october. 2 months + 1 week

Comment

• Camelius
                    Camelius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    + quite updates, yeah.

Opinions of everybody shouldnt be same. I posted that comment because i had big expectitions. So i checked game changes even i stopped to play. That is all

That doesnt mean outplay is bad company. xario Camelius i know you are celever guys.

Also that doesnt mean Brizee Ice work less. They have been really hardworking But i am not sure about balance team

Also 3 month or 2 month and 1 week. It is meaningless point. Word tricks doesnt change real meanings.

Comment

2 month and 1 week is until now, those tower were nerfed, first time on first month and now nerfed again. Btw, if u dont want to see, u wont see, u Will find justifications for urself everywhere m8.
                    I should not answer u, but well, u did good work giving ur opinions on balance and more stuff. U just got desmotivated, thats all.
                    I wish u the best on ur new game, u Will do great, im sure.

Comment

@devs: will you do any event on xmas? for example the chests with gems?

Comment

Working...
                      X