New update in december

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bots....
    Is it real? They have +4-5 levels even towers, thats the only makes this game harder? Any creativity devs?
    I have a quite good lvl 7-9 cards and u send me lvl 10-12? Quite unbeatable.
    How can sy with lvl 4-6 cards beat those bots? See leaderboards, and eat ****.

Comment

with level 7 green and level 9 blue cards the max level bots are beatable. maybe not 100% win rate but at least 90% if you play good. just make a good strategy. i win against max level bots with a win rate of about 99% and in avarage i need 45 seconds per fight (fight time).

Comment

aceb I am guessing you are talking about arenas 9 and 10? If so, the higher the arena, the higher the bot levels and arenas are also based on your honor level. However, arena 10 has max level cards for the bots no matter what your honor level is. Like in other games, the higher level arenas are for players that have been playing awhile and/or have high level cards. Just keep playing in the arena level that you can win more than half the time until you get higher cards and get used to the bot strategy and such.

Comment

that means you got very high, keep it up and do not give up. Keep in mind that it is beta, you will be far ahead of new players

Comment

@admins: please dont forget that thread - there are some open things: https://forum.outplay.com/forum/game...=2346#post2346
            Last edited by xario; 8th January 2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Ice
              Ice commented
              Editing a comment
              Brizee has it on his radar and the QA team are looking into it. Thanks for the heads up about this and the reminder
          Working...
          X