X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xario
    started a topic Higher arenas

Higher arenas

I am at arena 8 now and the opponents have heroes with 7.000 - 8.000 health points lol. thats a bit crazy... but i still win about 90% of the fights :P
    Last edited by xario; 26th October 2017, 03:04 PM.

• Chatman
    replied
    Yeah, the heros at least should level without drops (switch to xp maybe?) Tower card drop chance should be independent from other drops?
    Or is this all going to be fixed when the store comes online (so like store has dedicated hero/tower slots?)

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    Ok, it was only a bad time. after that i won again 90% :P i am arena 10 now :P

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    at start of arena 9 i got 20 wins/2 losses :P and now i win only 60%. but very laggy at the moment and many disconnects so my chances got worse

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    When I first started 9 and 10 I thought the same, but keep at it. It will help you build strategy, and some bots are easier than others because of the troop and tower setup. So you might get a few in a row that are tough and then get a few that are not. Or just play a handful of games a day in the highest arena you can for practice and wait till you are able to level up. I also went back to the other arenas and got as high of points as I could to max them out.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    ok arena 9 at the end kicks *** :P i win only 60% of matches now :P hard to reach arena 10

Leave a comment:

• Brizee
    replied
    Hey guys, Our designers have been keeping an eye on the distribution of Hero cards I believe but I'll definitely make sure your feedback gets to them too!

Leave a comment:

• Shadowsong
    replied
    Yeah, I'm not sure about the distribution of hero cards to level our heroes. I have not received any since the tutorial either.

Leave a comment:

• xario
    replied
    By the way: I still didnt find after the tutorial any hero cards. so i have the 2 starting heroes at level 1 (4.350 health points)^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X