Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Your Deck

This is my deck.Show yours
    Last edited by mzrunner; 13th November 2017, 07:20 AM.

Nice looking deck, this is what I'm working with but only just trying no front infantry tower. It's pretty expensive but seems to work well.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelectImage_2017-11-13-00-33-06.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	790
    Attached Files

Comment

Ahh Hunting Party is great, really strong defensive card against tanks/flyers/dragons also because they stand a bit further back than flyers can be pretty effective against cannon towers if you've got something tanky taking the hits at melee range.

Comment

Comment

Ah hah - the Blast spell is pretty contentious in the office, half the office says it's really useful and then I disagree :P How are you finding Kusk? I still don't have him

Comment

blast is a good card if your opponent uses many small units or you dont have a good solution to his strategy. and Kusk is cool. i have him at level 2 with 0/5 cards. i also have Mason at level 1 with 1/2 cards but i like Kusk more. other heroes i dont have.

Comment

blast is a good card, but it is difficult for me to hit all the goblin airforce 100% of the time, i imagine it will be my precision, not due to diameter of explosion. u must be very exact in the moment u click it

Comment

mzrunner whats ur name in game?

Comment

I am at dark side too after today. I dont care what bots think. Op dwarven and canon towers' power with me.

Comment

mzrunner why are you using corrupted knight? i dont see him beeing good at anything - do i dont see something on him?

Comment

i need a small cost tanky unit. And there is only corrupted knight in game. I know it is not good at all but i dont have another option

Comment

i like dwarves more. but they are weaker now. so i dont use them any more.

Comment

Assasin is so much better than corrupted but my assasin only lvl 3. Since first week of game i couldnt find any assasin. I dont know a bug or not

Comment

Not just you mzrunner , I have a level 3 assassin as well. I have all low epic cards with banshee at 3 and warlock at 2. My dragon is level 4 though. But I see other players with level 5 epic cards. I am guessing not a bug, just bad luck.

Comment

I'm curious to see the new cards that will be added. They might fit into the spaces we are looking for. Like a low tanky unit and such. There are a couple cards I am using because of high level bots that fits my strategy that I'd like to replace with better overall efficiency.

Comment

Working...
                              X