No announcement yet.

Does anyone use expensive cards: Golem, War Wagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golem doesn’t do more damage vs good players because more of zero is still zero. It’s easy to push him a small amount by dropping units on him and make a punch miss. A missed punch buys you the 2 seconds he took to punch plus 2 more seconds until his next punch. I’ve been facing more golems but knowing this they never do damage unless I don’t have any cards ready. If you have cards ready, freeze plus goblin horde kills it outright, otherwise dropping cheap units on him pushes him so he misses. Only noobs have golem in their deck and only noobs take damage from golem.

Comment

Red Horseman in my opinion TowerBro is right. a good player like you has easy game against a golem (and on low level its useless for 8 elixir. maybe 5-6 elixir is ok for it. saving 8 alixir is hard for 8 elixir it should be a unit like death star from star wars :P

Comment

Ive had the golem against good player's and have surprised them once their Elixer is depleted and have won with all 5 towers taken out. But yes i agree he is to expensive and should probably be 6 elixer or 7 elixer at the most.
        And he cometh down from the heaven and bringth war upon the earth!!!

Comment

I find this conversation very interesting. I have 120 consecutive wins right now and the golem is a key to many of my victories. Sometimes he does the damage or sometimes I just use him as a shield for my hunting party. I don’t play him unless I can also give him some protection. TowerBro is th only person I have faced that really knows how to take him out. That being said I still sometimes beat even the great TowerBro with the golem. If anyone thinks I’m a noob, see me on the battlefield.

Comment

It is worth noting that I no longer regularly use most of the more expensive cards.
            High cost cards end up as dead weight.
            *I am going to try them some more

Comment

Working...
            X