Anti-Warg Tactics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCB] Anti-Warg Tactics

When the Wargs cards first came out, I was cashing in my winnings for the "Caption our Creeps" contest.
    In time, I earned enough Wargs to use them effectively on Arena 10 [possibly] first.

I refuse to believe that anything other than strategy is the "new meta"...

The new update ADDED around 500 pounce damage to a warg pack.

Wargs are masters of fast pace, in your face combat.

Shut. Them. Down.

-Dryad
    -Blast
    -Goblin Bomber
    -Goblin Horde (overhead cast)
    -Berserker
    -Goblin Air Force
    -Dryad

Use them smart.

Use Tower support and overhead cast cheap cards like the axe throwers to stop the pounce damage to your towers.

Update:
    -Since the Warg "nerf" the pounce damage has gone up around 500 damage. Attack speed and health are down.
    -The Warg cards hit a whole lot harder and die a whole lot easier.
    -Frenzy increases their attack speed enough that the dps is about the same as it used to be.
    *this is the deck that i equip. the goblins are the keystone of its effectiveness.
    **read "Goblins, Worst Card or Gold" for more
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stingy Bogart; 25th October 2018, 04:20 PM.

Here is one of my more outspoken Stingy Bogarts on Wargs.
    *props to him for teaching me the term "divert agro"...gotta update over 50 guides now...
    **you know i love it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stingy Bogart; 16th September 2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Warg pack could roll thru 2 towers until recently. Don’t see them too often now, and removed from my deck replaced by berserker

Comment

You can still slap Regeneration, then frenzy.

Comment

Never mind, warg packs still work me. I’m only scared of warg packs and rock man now.

Comment

The Warg Pack can finish off a tower even better now that their pounce went up 500 points.

Comment

Ok now I’m using warg pack again, and keeping rock man. This way I have 2 ways to fast attack towers. I get opponent to commit to countering warg pack and launch rock man in the other lane. Sometimes both lanes fall at the same time from this.

Comment

Working...
              X