Video with fights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video with fights

I have to go through this and document some of your techniques.
    Most notably was when you dropped the Flyers overhead, let Mason cross the bridge, then dropped axe throwers to split the Raiders from the formation.

Comment

Stingy Bogart if you want me to show something in future videos, just inform me and i will do it. that video was with the updated units so i was often surprised and didnt play very well. i can also make a video when i am more concentrated and when more real players are online - but there are not many players who i can fight.

Comment

I don't know where to start. I could probably pick up video editing enough to do it myself as well.
        I am thinking about an update video where we show off the new features.
        Spike trap falling short when out leveled against Goblin Flyers. The Harpy. Wargs. Any Epic that is not beta. Etc.
        I would wait for Play Your Friends.
        If you can throw music and put quick scenes to the rythem, it would be as cool as if I wrote the Book of War in Haikus...Which I might do.
        *tell me where to start, and i will see if i am compatible

Comment

new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zN7J9VjL_U

Comment

Ice on the video at minute 51 you see a freeze of the game :/ it destroyed my win streak again :/ of course of noone else has these problems, its an emulator problem and not important
            Last edited by xario; 22nd October 2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Ice at minute 117 i had a freeze and had to restart again :/ that only happens if i do many games. if i close the game from time to time everything is fine

Comment

Do some more videos on how to fight with infantry towers, i've never been able to use them and i use magic in front + canon at back

Comment

hm. i dont know what to record on dwarven towers. the most important thing is:
                  dwarven towers make the game faster and more aggressive. that means you can do more fights/battle chips in the same time.

Comment

Working...
                  X