Cards balancing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards balancing

i dont really understand the meaning of the different card colors. normaly the better the color the better the quality. but in ccb with my experience i think that most red cards are bad. at least until now. i use many white cards because its much easier to bring them to a higher level and they are about same strong. and i didnt calculate it (its hard from outside and the admins should do it) but i think that white cards are also at end game better because they get more upgrades. an example. white card at level 1 has 100 health and 100 dmg. red card has at level 1 125 health/dmg. at level 9 with a multiplicator of 110% hp/dmg per level the red cards are stronger but at that point the white cards will be level 13 and will be stronger than the red at level 9. see attached screenshot of an excel file.

so what i want to say: it isnt visible for me why higher color is better. maybe the admins can explain that or should think about the concept of the colors.

yes, i think the "special abilities" make them interesting but in my opinion not usefull enough to use them. but maybe i am wrong. my point is: the first thing you think as a player is: there are "higher cards and i want to use them" then you use them and you see that they are not worth playing. there is something wrong or unbalanced with that concept.

Comment

Puting horizontal stuff i think they want to give some difference own Styles but for táctica Game i still think in vertical Mode is better. Tell me if im wrong but o feel like its better

Comment

Maybe it's because we're used to it, but I feel it's better when it comes to making plays and unit positioning.

Comment

it would be great if you could increase the chance to get something else than a 3h chest. my problem is: i can play all day and i let maximum 1 minute between opening chests. but in the night i want to sleep 8h and there are some days where i dont get any 8h+ chest. so i have to wake up in the night 2 times or open 1-2 3h chests with gems because i am a perfectionist :P there are of course more options which have already be discussed like beeing able to delete chests or to auto update chests if you find better ones.

Comment

I think I remember that the longest sequence of silver chests I've come to find is 4 in a row. That means that every 12 hours you should have that gold chest, so I do not see any problem xario. By the way, each cycle of 2 gold chests achieved and between 1-3 silver chests after those 2 gold chests, u usually get 12 hours one. What I do not know is how long it may take to take out the 24-hour chest. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Camelius we already know that: you are a big lucker in last 3 days i had about 30x 3h chests and 2x 8h chests - nothing else. and normaly i get about 5x 3h chest and 1x something else.
              example last 2 days chests got: 00:00 8h chest, 08:00-00:00 9-10 3h chests (had to boost with gems until i get an 8h chest).
              and now i have 4x 3h chests in slots because all day i didnt find any 8h chest or higher. so in 34 minutes when a chest is unlocked, i hope to find a 8h+ chest before i go to bed or i have to open 3h chests with gems until i find a higher chest. that uses all my gems which i wanted to save for events :P
              for me it would also be ok if there would be a rule like if you get 5x 3h chests in a row, the 6th is 100% 8h or higher.

Update: ok after the 34 minutes and 4-5x 3h chests of the day i got 13 more 3h chests in a row (total 3h chests in a row = 17-18) which i had to open with about 234 gems until a 12h chest came...

Ice it seems for me to be a bug. at least i am really frustrated now with the game. please take a look in the log files to proof what i say here and think about a fair compensation for that today and the last days. i am pretty sure its something like a buggy chest cycle (like Tivinu saied here: https://forum.outplay.com/forum/game...re-chest-cycle) or something like the higher your cards, the lower the chance to get a good chest. until now i trusted the game in things like that but from now on i will have to make a log with my chests so i can exactly say what i got and when.saied here:
              Last edited by xario; 25th November 2017, 12:12 AM.

Comment

very very lucker. Btw, im still thinking the most largets sequence i have ever found is 4 silver chest, but i cant say 100% sure, maybe 5 to give some range error.

Comment

Camelius read my update on my last post. i go to bed now... gn8 mate

Comment

yeah, i read it. Are u sure u got that sequence? Now i feel very lucky, i never got that one. Gn .

Comment

sure mzrunner, but 17-18 silver chest in a row is bit weird. it doesnt matter the cycle in this case, something is wrong. In any similar games like this u will see that cycle.

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, xario may as well admit you're spot on - there's a bug in the chest cycle when you reach the end of it. As far as I can see you're the first person to do this, so congrats

More importantly, I've manually fixed this for you now - you'll probably see Gold Chests more frequently than normal for a little whilst the server gets you caught up but it'll stable out again over the long run. For the rest of you who're getting close to finishing your first cycle I'll get a proper fix out ASAP.

Also xario, I realise you've spent a lot of gems getting an optimal chest for overnight, so I'll chat to Ice and the rest of the dev team on Monday about how best to compensate that for you.

Comment

Brizee also when i was was frustrated i thought about how great you support team is in alien creeps, castle creeps and castle creeps battle. and again you did a great work - so thank you

and today my 2 drops were a 3h chest and an 8h chest. so it seems to be fixed

Comment

@admins: did you balance update statistics? normaly every update gave me +10% health/dps until now - also other level 7 updates. but i just updated juggernaut to level 7 and he got +9,1%. i just want to understand the mechanics to make better strategies

Comment

hm. i dont remember the exactly numbers but i had on the upgrade screen (where it takes away your cards) different numbers. but the result numbers are like you show now (429 dmg for example). so maybe the update screen showed wrong numbers or my juggernaut level 6 was stronger than he should (not really think that).

can you please upgrade it and make s screenshot in the upgrade screen?
                              Last edited by xario; 25th November 2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X