Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade - Login Issues

Hi All,

You may have noticed that the forum has recently been updated to the latest version.

Part of the update is the way the forum handles sessions and keeping your profile logged in. If you notice that the forum is logging you out regularly, please ensure that you have the 'Remember Me' option ticked when you log into the forum and this should fix the issue for you.

Please let me know if you experience any other strange behavior relating to using the forum and I'll be sure to look into it for you.

Ice ô¿ô

Part of the update is the way the forum handles sessions Dafont Showbox Adam4adam and keeping your profile logged in. If you notice that the forum is logging you out regularly, please ensure that you have the 'Remember Me' option ticked when you log into the forum and this should fix the issue for you.
    Last edited by noresita; 4th August 2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I've been experiencing login issues since I updated my Windows 10.
      I also deleted the LastPass account and tried to install iSeePassword recovery tool to finish my project and write my paper based on the Outplay characters and content written on Getting more out of DPLYR topic.
      Last edited by RandyBonnette; 8th August 2019, 09:13 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Hello. I was faced this issue but after updating my SoftWare everything is ok. I can keep calm and play online https://slots.io/

Comment

Working...
        X