Outplay Entertainment whisky - Balvenie 14 Year Old Caribbean Cask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outplay Entertainment whisky - Balvenie 14 Year Old Caribbean Cask

If you're an Outplay fan with an interest in whisky or Outplay collectables you may be tempted by this auction:

https://www.whiskyauctioneer.com/lot...-entertainment

The whisky is Balvenie 14 year old Carribean Cask, a premium Speyside expression finished in rum casks. This was a special bottling for Outplay to commemorate their 5th anniversary. Very nice to drink but more valuable as a collector's piece perhaps.

The whisky is Balvenie 14 year old Carribean Cask, a premium Speyside expression finished in rum casks. This was a special bottling for Outplay to commemorate their 5th anniversary. Very nice to drink but more valuable as a collector's piece perhaps.my ip birthday wishes tneb
    Last edited by mopa5500; 2nd July 2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mopa5500 View Post
      The whisky is Balvenie 14 year old Carribean Cask, a premium Speyside expression finished in rum casks. This was a special bottling for Outplay to commemorate their 5th anniversary. Very nice to drink but more valuable as a collector's piece perhaps.

Last edited by shamiyat; 3rd July 2019, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mopa5500
        The whisky is Balvenie 14 year old Carribean Cask, a premium Speyside expression finished in rum casks. This was a special bottling for Outplay to commemorate their 5th anniversary. Very nice to drink but more valuable as a collector's piece perhaps according to essay dune reviews.
        You have my full agreement. For a collector, that has too much value just to drink it. I can also be sure that it can be tasted on a special occasion though. But I wouldn't dare.
        Randy (Utrecht University)

Comment

Working...
        X